Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Reality??

Ok- get ready for way less exciting stories from here on out! I got all of the big news out of the way and yes, a lot has changed, but our daily life is a heck of a lot more boring! Just the way we like it!

So, how can I NOT mention the Bachelor! This is where I get my excitement in my life I suppose... I reluctantly and with embarrassment admit that I LOVE REALITY TV! And yes, I realize that it is mostly scripted and 100% rediculous!

So...for those fellow Bach lovers...so far, I like Ali best! She may be the only one on there without surgical enhancement. I can't say much more because I am one of those people that likes to know the ending of the book. Yes, I searched (not too hard by the way) and found out who supposedly wins the season. But, I would love to hear all of your thoughts! Anyone???

1 comment: