Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Though we wish we could have seen you ALL over the holidays, we cherished every second of this Christmas season! I found out that I LOVE Christmas decorations and wish that I could make a career out of that- if any one knows how this could work please let me know!

Here are a couple of pictures from Christmas morning!

We enjoyed waking up to a white Christmas this year though it proved to be somewhat less desireable for our poor family who had to deal with the terrible roads! Everyone arrived safely and we had a great time!









Daisha loved Christmas and got by far the most gifts of anyone! Here is a before and after of her exhausting day!




BEFORE

AFTER
I just had to include this one- it is my favorite! She was so tired! She slept the rest of the weekend which is saying a lot for this energy-filled little reindeer!

1 comment:

  1. We hope you had a wonderful Christmas, dear! You've motivated me to get started on a blog, too! Hopefully up and running soon! Much love to you and yours from us and ours. ; ) -The Steiners

    ReplyDelete