Friday, January 15, 2010

A little R&R

What a perfect day! Massage plus lunch plus spending time with the most amazing mom/best friend plus dinner and a movie with my hubby= the best birthday ever! I really can't imagine a better day! Thank you all for the birthday wishes too :)

Today was full of all of my favorite things-
1. Massage (thanks mom!)-Keith at Bijin day spa, I HIGHLY recommend him!
2. Lunch with Mom- McCormick and Schmick- Yum ;) but, the best part, dessert!! The famous and delicious chocolate bag! If you haven't had one, you are really missing out!
3. Spending quality time with and being spoiled by my honey! This, I also highly recommend!

This rest and relaxation felt amazing!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you had a fabulous birthday! You deserve it! Rhonda O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath, you certainly deserve all of your favorite things on your birthday (and every day in between)!! Glad to hear it was a fun, relaxing day! Was thinking of you.

    Love you LOTS!

    ReplyDelete